A long list of clients in Training and Consulting that is growing by the day!
A few Cases where we have effectively used Design Thinking to solve problems.
Helped one of India’s largest e-commerce companies find out how to engage most meaningfully with the Sellers, to maximise value and experience.
- Extensive Empathy research led to discovery of varies issues with existing solutions, leading to dissatisfaction and migration.
- New solutions were brought in to address Seller concerns, to improve overall engagement and business performance.
Worked with a global banking hub to identify ways to improve efficiency and performance to save costs.
- Through observation of daily work patterns of associates and managers, key insights were drawn that linked to lowered performance.
- Through brainstorming and iterations, the team came up with multiple new ideas to reduce wastage and enhance productivity.
Worked with a German automotive major to discover newer ways of Employee Engagement, in rewarding journey that commenced prior to hiring and went beyond the exit.
- With the aim to reduce attrition of top performers, the teams observed employee behaviours and actions to unearth inconsistencies between policies, expectations and realities.
- These led to identification of key problems faced, and then solutioning to improve perception, communication and benefits to address problems.
Co-created new tools and interfaces for the Procurement Team of an energy PSU, to revamp the entire vendor management systems and processes.
- Facing deep dissatisfaction with vendors due to legacy processes and systems, the team interviewed 50 vendor to hearing their stories.
- Based on the same, new dashboards and feedback mechanisms were developed, to enhance transparency and communication between the parties.
Developed new initiatives for a Consulting major to improve diversity of the workforce and develop a culture of inclusiveness.
- To decode mindsets and biases that lead to behaviours and actions that are often discriminatory, the team engaged in extensive Empathy research to discover the ground realities in the organisation.
- Once the real problems were defined and reframed, a number of new solutions were generated, to not just improve gender and generation diversity but also to change culture and beliefs to enable better integration and performance.
Helped a bookstore understand the need to stay relevant in this age of online shopping, and remodel their entire Service Design and Customer Experience. The detailed case is here.
- Worked with promoters to interview 300 buyers to understand their perception and experience, and to challenge thinking.
- Co-created number of solutions, from apps to redesigned counters to delivery processes to improve customer experience.
Many successes, in many fields…